by Tony Thomas
I have been a freelance writer for 40 years. I have written newspaper and magazine articles, blogs, white papers, press releases, ad copy and even books. What I have learned over the years is as a result of reading great books like these.
These books are in my library and will benefit any new or experienced freelancer!
1. On Writing Well - William Zinsser
2. Writer's Market 2016 - Robert Lee Brewer
3. The Elements of Style - Strunk and White
4. A Manual for Writers - Kate Turbian
5. The Writing Productivity Boxed Set - Monica Leonelle
6. Writing That Works - Roman and Raphaelson
7. Secrets of a Freelance Writer - Robert W. Bly
8. How to Make a Living with Your Writing - Joanna Penn
9. Let's Get Publishing Bundle - David Gaughran
10. The Book on Writing - Paula La Rocque
Full Disclosure: I receive a small commission if you click on the links above and purchase the books on Amazon.com. Your support is appreciated!